Tuesday, August 9, 2011

So, What...I love food, always have and always will.....

...that doesn't mean my tastes haven't been changing and I love more and more healthy foods!

I was thinking about some of the things that I *love* to eat right now.

I pretty much eat all of these, except obviously the Chobani, in their natural state, not doused in anything, topped with anything, or dipped in anything...yay me!


I just cut them in half
and eat them right out
of the "shell"
I love blueberries alone,
they are awesome in Chobani!
Nom Nom Cukes
strawberries





Pistachios

 Of course I still love chocolate, cookies, pizza, tacos, ice cream, cheese, bagels, etc....but I don't crave them like they are the only satisfying savory food anymore.  Yay eating healthier! 

Funny story, I realized, because of one situation or another I had pizza on Friday, twice on Saturday, and on Monday....crazy, eh? But I didn't eat too much of it, or go over my calorie limit, I just ate a lot of pizza.

On Friday night I made it homemade (per my blog), on Saturday morning we made it and had samples during our cooking class, on Saturday night my friends served it for our movie night, and last night, Monday night, it was late, we were tired, and due to lack of planning (whoops) we got delivery. But all is well and good, I managed the cals!

Mmmm, pizza.



1 comment:

Misty said...

I'm impressed...that homemade pizza looks incredible!