On Wednesday, keep in mind I kicked my butt all day packing and then doing a weight lifting workout on Tuesday night, I headed over to Northeast Minneapolis near Broadway and 3rd where the current project is building 8 townhomes.
My team was in charge of putting in pieces of wood above all the wall/window framing that drywall can be attached to. We scavenged scrap 2x4s and 2x10s and measured them out to fit in the spaces and then used a pneumatic palm hammer to put it in.
I got to use a Miter saw for the first time!
![]() |
| See that sunburn forming? whoops! Sawing was so fun, go me! |
I know this post wasn't super health oriented, but voluteering is good for the brain, its good for the soul, see what you can do to support your commmunity and help deserving people in need!
Oh and the next morning....I did a leg workout and 20 minutes of elliptical...GO ME!
Ooh I better take a bunch of pictures, as tomorow is Wordless What I Love Wednesday!
What volunteering opportunities or charities do you like?
How do you support them?


1 comment:
What a great opportunity to help another family. I saw you on PFG and you look fantastic! Keep up the great work.
Post a Comment