I'm so pumped guys!
Since 6/15 I've made the following progress on my fitness assessment:
4 1/2 inches lost....1/2 an inch was around my chest, the rest in hips/thighs/waist (the most important parts to shrink for me!)
I also lost just shy of 1% bodyfat! I still have a lot to go, but I'm so happy!
My arms are getting less flabby, but they are firming vs. creating loose skin or growing (biceps sometimes get bigger), so I guess my arms had room to grow, yay for not having bigger arms! (do not want)
I also improved my VO2....in 3 minutes of stairclimber my heart rate only went up to 150 vs. 160 and after 3 minutes of rest I got back down to 110. I need to remember to get my resting heart rate when I wake up in the morning, I keep forgetting, I'm gonna put a post it on my alarm clock :)
I also did MUCH heavier weights for the leg strength and the arm strength, unfortunately the other tests weren't a good basis, apparently they were on easier machines, so my PT says that I'm stronger, but its not the same comparison...pretty happy though!
For some reason my flexibility sucked, it went down, but I really think its cause my last test was in the evening and this was first thing in the morning, we weren't worried.
My number of crunches went down, too..my thoughts, I was kinda sleepy this morning so I didnt' put the pedal to the medal on doing them super fast...hehe.
So I'm here to say folks, 2x a week weight lifting (to get the whole body done every week, total of 1 hour a week), 3x a week minimum cardio, mostly running, sometimes elliptical, I incoroprate HIIT as well. Then finally, this is a big deal, tracking my food...I use MyFitnessPal.
Oh, I've also lost 8 lbs since June 15th.I know my counter says different because I started it in July..that's okay though, I've gained muscle and lost fat!
So pumped!
<3 Merbear

2 comments:
Congrats on the exciting numbers. It great that you are looking at so many different indicators when it comes to getting healthy. Keep up the great work!
Seriously awesome! :)
Post a Comment