I went on a roadtrip for 5 days!! Not much time to sit in front of a computer and I'm not super happy with blogging on my phone, but I took a bunch of pictures and so I wanted you all to see what I was up to!
I was able to stick to my Couch to 5K running while I was out of town, two days on the treadmill! I limited myself to no more than two drinks a day besides on the wedding night, but I only had 3 then water and coffee the rest of the night! I brought my own food on our driving part of the road trip and while the boys ate McDonalds and some other treats, I had my sandwiches and salads! Yay me! I did particupate in family meals but they were serve yourself homemade food so I stuck to less carbs. more salad.
I did indulge in a couple treats not available in MN (a slurpee that I couldn't even finish, too sweet) and one specificially adored in Clevelend (corned beef sandwich!)...
What did YOU do for 4th of July? Did you stay on your healthy living plan, if you didn't, did you make a plan to splurge a little (that's okay, too!)
| Cool Monument in Cleveland |
| Slurpee!! |
| Ryan and I at Great Lakes Brewery |
| Edmund Fitzgerald and Lake Erie Monster |
| Cleveland style grilled brat |
| Cleveland Skyline |
| Ryan, the groom, and another cousin celebrating! |
| Famous Cleveland Corned Beef! |
3 comments:
Way to go! I'm glad it was a great trip and you were able to stay on track! You rock!
Fun! Looks like you had a great trip :)
Love the pics! I most definitely didn't stay on track over the weekend. The good news is, it's easy enough to get back on.
Post a Comment